1. Wash and dry the skin. The bindi, body gem or body jewel will stay on longer on clean, dry skin.
2. Use the bindi, body gem or body jewel sticker at room temperature (cold temperatures make the adhesive hard). Ensuring that the body jewel, gem stone or bindi is lukewarm will activate the adhesive (this will detach it from the backing far easier and it will adhere better to the skin).
3. Loosen the bindi, body gem or body jewel sticker gently from the backing.
4. Place the body jewel, gem or bindi in the desired spot on your skin and apply pressure.
* To store the bindi, body gem or body jewel, stick it back onto its backing.
* If the self-adhesive layer is diminished, you can use skin adhesive or glue for eyelashes in order to reuse the bindi, body gem or body jewel.
* If one of the stones get loose you can simply paste it back on with a small amount of hobby glue.
This website is not optimized for your browser. To enjoy the full experience of this site we advise you to visit it on a recent version of Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
We will send you an email to reset your password.