Instructions Eyebrows Tattoos
Instructions Temporary Eyebrows Tattoos
Our temporary eyebrows tattoos are
the fastest, easiest and most affordable way
to get natural looking eyebrows!
How to apply temporary eyebrows tattoos?
1. Clean the skin with facial cleanser or a non-oil product and dry the skin.
2. Cut out the eyebrows temporary tattoos close to the printed edge. Remove the plastic film.
3. Position the eyebrows tattoos on your face (see positioning aid diagram) and press firmly into place with fingers.
4. Wet the eyebrow tattoo with a damp cloth or cotton ball for at least 30 seconds.
5. Gently remove the tattoo paper. Remove the excess glue with warm water and some wet paper.
6. Let the tattoo dry.Click here to open printable Temporary Eyebrows Tattoo Instructions
Can I use temporary Eyebrow tattoos if I have short Eyebrows?
Many people have short eyebrows. Now you can cut, shape and position the temporary eyebrows tattoos to extend your eyebrows. They will look natural and go well with your own eyebrows.
How to remove the temporary eyebrows tattoos?
The most easy way to remove a temporary tattoo is to use a Limisan temporary tattoo remover.
You can also remove the tattoo with facial cleanser or baby oil.
How long do temporary eyebrows tattoos last?
The temporary eyebrow tattoos will last from one to three days, all depending on your activities and how oily your skin is.
Who are temporary eyebrows tattoos recommended for?
Temporary eyebrows tattoos are recommended for people with hair loss from alopecia, use of medication, chemotherapy and radiation treatments, or of course excessive tweezing.