1. Wash, shave and dry the skin. Only apply to not-hairy skin. The tattoo will stay longer on a clean, dry skin.
2. Remove the plastic film
For navel tattoos: make a hole in the middle of the tattoo paper so later on you can easily see where the belly button is.
3. Place the temporary tattoo on the skin (drawing on the skin).
4. Wet the tattoo with a damp cloth for at least 30 seconds
5. Carefully lift a corner of the tattoo to check the tattoo is separating from the paper. If it does not: more wetting
If the tattoo has some fine components it may happen the tattoo does not release the paper. In that case you should set aside the temporary tattoo before lifting it.
6. Remove the tattoo paper. Remove the excess glue with warm water.
7. Let the tattoo dry.Click here to open printable Temporary Tattoo Instructions
You can remove the tattoo with alcohol or any oil. So be careful with the use of sunscreen, skin cream, soaps and shower gel!
Depending on your skin type, the location of the tattoo and the rubbing of clothes temporary tattoos remain between two days and two weeks. Usually this is 4 to 8 days. Temporary tattoos usually remain longer on children than on adults. If you have an oily skin, the tattoo remains longer if you first cleanse your skin.
El descuento se calcula automáticamente en el momento de la compra* Sin descuento en Transfers 3D FX, Teeth FX, Tattoo Spray, Tattoo Paper, Violent Lips, Violent Eyes, Tattoonie, Fingerstache, sets celebrity tattoos & Custom Tattoos